Saturday, November 08, 2008

MadProfessah Set To Appear on TV Sun Nov 9 7am EST LIVE

Media Alert! MadProfessah has been booked to appear on "Good Morning America: Weekend" Sunday morning. In Los Angeles the show airs at 6am PST pon KABC channel 7.

I will be appearing as the Board President of the Barbara Jordan/ Bayard Rustin Coalition to discuss the aftermath of Proposition 8 and the schism between Black and Gay voters on the issue of same-sex marriage!

If anyone knows how to upload a clip of my appearance, please let me know if you have done so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i recorded it. you are becoming quite the media darling. you got an agent, boyee??

Bryan J Blumberg said...

You guys looked cute, but uncomfortable in your oversized sport coats. It was never mentioned that the two of you had been partners FOREVER...only that Dean is your husband.

Also did you know that both of you are bald? Are you proud sponsors of HeadBlade? A friend of mine gave me a HeadBlade as a gift for repairing his computer, so I started shaving my head on Saturdays, just for the heck of it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin