Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Support MadProfessah.com Advertisers!

Hello! You may have noticed an advertisement for the book Precious Cargo on MadProfessah.com. Please support our advertiser(s). I haven't read the book but I appreciate the business.

Interestnigly, you may have noticed that I updated the section of the blog that contains Madprofessah movie reviews and MadProfessah book reviews. Interested publishers and movie companies who want to send me stuff to review, you know how to contact me/




There's also an ad running for Jordan/Rustin Coalition's JRC Celebrates Juneteenth fundraiser on Sunday June 21st where longtime Black LGBT activists Vallerie Wagner and Doug Spearman will be honored. MadProfessah.com is donating that ad space.


Please consider clicking on both ads and supporting our advertisers as they support us. To find out about placing an ad, please click here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin