Sunday, November 21, 2010

NBC Cancels J.J. Abrams' "Undercovers"


NBC's Undercovers is toast. The spy series created by J.J. Abrams and Josh Reims has been cancelled by NBC. It is the second TV show cancelled by the network this season, although. It is also the first network show to have two Black actors in the lead roles, Boris Kodjoe and Gugu Mbatha-Raw.

It's too bad. I enjoyed the show; it was probably better suited for USA or another NBC-Universal Comcast cable outlet.

I am also watching NBC's The Event but that show has some problems and I would not be surprised if it is cancelled by the end of the season.

2 comments:

Wonder Man said...

I'm sad about this

Anonymous said...

Undercovers is a wonderful show, great action, terrific storyline, scripts were sharp. I'm stunned they pulled this from the lineup.

Am truly disappointed since there is barely a thing on TV worth watching.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin