Did you know that :
- She (and her younger brother Craig Robinson) skipped the 2nd grade?
- She was the Salutatorian of her graduating class at Chicago's very first magnet high school, Whitney Young High School?
- On her first date with Barack Obama, they went and say Spike Lee's Do The Right Thing?
- She majored in Sociology and Minored in African American Studies at Princeton?
- Was born and raised in Chicago?
- Her great-great-great grand mother, Melvinia Shields, was a slave?
- She once worked in the Student Services Department at the University of Chicago?
- In 2006, while her husband was a United States Senator, she had a larger salary at her job than he did ($273,618 compared to $157,082)?
- Is only the 3rd First Lady to hold a post-graduate degree (following Hillary Rodham Clinton and Laura Bush)?
- Her middle name is "LaVaughn" and her maiden name is "Robinson"?
Happy Birthday, Michelle!