Friday, February 22, 2013

Celebrity Friday: Music Mogul Clive Davis Is Bisexual


Clive Davis is a legendary music producer and famous recording industry impresario. He is most well-known for popularizing such musical legends such as Whitney Houston, Aretha Franklin and Alicia Keys among many, many others.

In his new autobiography The Soundtrack To My Life, Davis discusses his relationships with men and declares himself to be bisexual:
Davis, 80, tells Couric about how the end of his marriage opened his mind to explore homosexuality and find the relationship he is in today.
He said in an interview airing Tuesday: “When the marriage failed– in the mid ’80s, I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have a relationship with a man as well as the two that I had with a woman. I felt it was private, number one, as far as my not revealing it. But I did immediately (LAUGH) reveal it to the people who count.”
He makes clear that he is bisexual, not gay: “I’m still attracted to women. So that it– you don’t have to be only one thing or another. For me, it’s the person. I’m in a monogamous relationship. I respect monogamy. And I hope that this is understood.”
It's never too late to come out of the closet! Go Clive!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin