Friday, May 10, 2013

Queer Quote: Margaret Cho Totally Outs JohnTravolta


Not like it hasn't happened before, but John Travolta has been outed again, apparently this time by comedian Margaret Cho. While on tour in Australia, Cho is quoted as having said this:
"I’m going to get in trouble, but I’ll just tell you. He is so gay. John Travolta is so gay. He’s not just gay. He doesn’t just like men. He is like Oscar Wilde gay. Like Lord Byron gay. That kind of crazy, incredibly flamboyant gay. I know him well because I did a movie with him and worked with him for a year. I feel bad for him; because I know he would be much happier if he could just come out. But he can’t."
Rumors about Travolta have circulated for literally decades. However, he is a prominent member of the Church of Scientology and they are well-known for controlling the public and private lives of their celebrity members.

Hat/tip to Joe.My.God

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin