Thursday, December 04, 2014

WATCH: Trailer for Season 2 of HBO's Looking


The first season of HBO's gay dramedy series Looking was uneven but I was generally pleased to hear it was renewed for a second season. The show is set in San Francisco and revolves around the lives and loves of four gay men, with the central character being played by openly gay actor Jonathan Groff. The trailer for the second season is now available.

Most of the actors playing the characters in Looking are gay (with the notable exception of  Raul Castillo's Richie, who is probably my favorite character). The acting is fine, my issues are with some of the writing, and primarily with the presence of one of the characters I think is just useless (Frankie J. Alvarez's Agustin).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to watching Looking until the 5th season of Game of Thrones begins to air!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin