Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Walking Dead Season 5 Finale Tonight!


The fifth season of AMC's The Walking Dead comes to an end today at 9pm with a 90-minute finale. The television series about the aftermath of the zombie apocalypse  based on Robert Kirkman's long-running graphic novel series is cable television's highest rated show. I'm still verklempt that they killed off Noah (the young Black guy) who they had barely introduced earlier this season! Combined with the departure of Tyrese and Bob and the mental breakdown of Sasha the zombie apocalypse appears to be rough on Black people. Well at least we still have Michonne. If Michonne goes, I stop watching the show immediately. There are rumors that there will be some castmembers being killed off in the Season 5 finale;  this would not be surprising because the cast of characters has become almost unwieldy in its size.

There are some "show-enders" for me, starting with Michonne. I would probably still watch the show without Carol or Rick. I'm not sure I would watch the show without Darryl or Glenn in it. I hope I don't have to find out!

Here's a sneak peek of tonight's episode:


What do you think will happen?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin