Friday, January 28, 2011

OSCARS 2011: 91% Accurate in Nominations Predictions!

I did pretty well in my predictions of the Oscar nominations, out of 45 possible correct nominations in the Top 8 categories, I predicted 4 of the 8 categories completely correctly (Picture, Actor, Supporting Actress and Adapted Screenplay) and I had only one wrong in the four others, or 41/45 or 91.1% accuracy.I'm especially prod of getting all 10 Best Picture nominees correct.

Best Picture(10 out of 10)
Best Director (4 out of 5)
Best Actress (4 out of 5)
  • Annette Bening, The Kids Are All Right
  • Nicole Kidman, Rabbit Hole
  • Jennifer Lawrence, Winter's Bone
  • Natalie Portman, Black Swan
  • Hilary Swank, Conviction Michelle Williams, Blue Valentine
Best Actor (5 out of 5)
Best Supporting Actress (5 out of 5)
Best Supporting Actor (4 out of 5)
Best Original Screenplay (4 out of 5)
Best Adapted Screenplay (5 out of 5)

1 comment:

libhom said...

I stopped watching the Oscars when Rocky actually won "Best Picture," despite being one of the worst films of all time. There were a lot of other good nominees that year, including Network.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin