Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WATCH: Trailer for Elysium

One of my most anticipated movies of summer 2013 is Neill Blomkamp's Elysium. Blomkanp's made his film debut in 2009 with the amazing District 9 (see my A review). Elysium starts Academy Award winners Matt Damon and Jodie Foster (guess who gets top billing?) in another dystopian view of Earth's future. The richest 1% of the planet live on an orbiting space station with everything while the rest of humanity lives on earth, which is ravaged by disease and environmental desolation. Watch the trailer yourself and get excited!

Last year my most anticipated summer movie was Ridley Scott's Prometheus (see my B/B+ review) which ended up under-whelming. That said, I have seen it three times, and it's currently airing on HBO.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin