Monday, May 08, 2006

En Route SJU-MIA-LAX

You may have noticed lighter blogging than usual this weekend. That's because I've been in the middle of "grading hell" for my classes since final exams are on Wednesday and I like to tell students what grades they have before they are given the last thing which can affect their grade.

Also, I have been attending the Black Gay Men's Mobilization retreat organized by the Black AIDS Institute in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The retreat has been amazing, but there's a general confidentiality provision against discussing specifics of what occurred there. Insigtful readers may be able to detect that my choice of topics of discussion in the near future may have come from issues raised during that gathering.

Regular blogging should resume after Wednesday...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin