Monday, August 26, 2013

EYE CANDY: Robert Christopher Riley





Robert Christopher Riley is a 31-year-old African American actor of West Indian descent whose amazing physique caught my eye in his brief role as "Outcome #6" in The Bourne Legacy. Doing some basic internet research (thanks, Google!) I have discovered that he is now best known for his lead role on the hit television series "Hit The Floor" which airs on VH1.

Riley plays Terrence Wall, the star player on the Los Angeles Devils and the show revolves around the adventures and relationships of the players and cheerleaders. Riley has a pretty significant profile on various social media such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

There's a lot of information about Riley available on the internet, although I have not been able to find his official height and weight. I have discovered that mathematics was his favorite subject in school, which is something one can't say about many of the guys who have been Eye Candy. As a math professor, I approve!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stylish photographs and amazing art on the muscles. I am also getting hard exercises to form my body hard and shaped.
South Africa News Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin