Friday, August 21, 2015

CELEBRITY FRIDAY: Amélie Mauresmo Gives Birth To Baby Boy

Amélie Mauresmo, 36, gave birth to a baby boy on Sunday August 16, the same day that Andy Murray beat Novak Djokovic for the first time in nine tries (and more than two years) to win the ATP Canadian Masters in Montreal.
Following his victory in Montreal, Murray mentioned his coach, saying she had given birth that morning. "I'm not sure she would have stay up to watch," he said, "but Amelie, this one's for you." 
"I don't know much detail because, yeah, we just saw a picture of her and the baby this morning when we got up. I haven't spoken to her or anything," he said. "I would imagine she's quite tired. Probably me and my tennis are the last thing on her mind just now, which is totally understandable."
 Congratulations to mother and child!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin