Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Condomania Ranks U.S. Cities By Average Penis Size


Joe.My.God has posted this great map which ranks American cities by average penis size by analyzing the size of the custom condoms ordered to addresses in those cities via online retailer Condomania.com. "The Big Easy" (New Orleans, LA) ranks first. I'm somewhat surprised but I have barely ever been there. However, if my memory serves me right, I am unsurprised by the District of Columbia being ranked #2! *cough* majority Los Angeles, my fair city, placed 17th. Oh, the shame! Then again, yours truly didn't order any condoms from Condomania, or else I would have skewed the rankings up! *grin*

Here's the Top 20:
    20 Cities Ordered by Penis Size
  1. New Orleans
  2. Washington DC
  3. San Diego
  4. New York City
  5. Phoenix
  6. Portland
  7. Atlanta
  8. San Francisco
  9. Chicago
  10. St. Louis
  11. Seattle
  12. Miami
  13. Indianapolis
  14. Columbus
  15. Boston
  16. Denver
  17. Los Angeles
  18. Detroit
  19. Philadelphia
  20. Dallas/Ft. Worth
























I would love to know what this is going to do to my blog traffic now that I have a blog post with "penis size" in the title!

6 comments:

E. Daniel said...

Well that ranking is quite an interesting one, specially one after the Forbes rich guy listing.Even my friends like it a lot.

penis size said...

More & more people know that blog are good for every one where we get lots of information any topics !!!

eduardo said...

oh my god. why dont make one research like this here in my country, brazil? how will be the penis size of brazilian guys, humm. i am very interested.

Anonymous said...

i loved this research.

nikos said...

i agree with you,correct! great post!

Anonymous said...

So that's why people from New York are such douchbags... It all makes sense now.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin