Thursday, May 13, 2010

AL Gov Candidate Says Every Single Word Of Bible Is True

His opponent accused Alabama gubernatorial candidate Bradley Burne of not supporting craetionism strongly enough. His response?


He says:
"As a Christian and as a public servant, I have never wavered in my belief that this world and everything in it is a masterpiece created by the hands of God," Byrne wrote. "As a member of the Alabama Board of Education, the record clearly shows that I fought to ensure the teaching of creationism in our school text books. Those who attack me have distorted, twisted and misrepresented my comments and are spewing utter lies to the people of this state."

He went on: "I believe the Bible is the Word of God and that every single word of it is true ... My faith is at the center of my life and my belief in Jesus Christ as my personal savior and Lord guides my every action."
And no-Christians in Alabama are supposed to believe if he becomes Governor he will represent their interests as well?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin