Anyway, this is how I am voting:
- Mayor: Eric Garcetti.
- City Attorney: Mike Feuer.
- Controller: Ron Galperin*.
- Los Angeles Community College District (Seat No. 6): David Vela*.
- City of Los Angeles Measures
- Proposition C (Resolution In Support of Constitutional Amendments Regarding Limits on Political Campaign Spending and Rights of Corporations): Yes.
- Proposition D (Medical Marijuana Regulation and Taxation): Yes.
- Proposition E (Medical Marijuana Regulation and Taxation): No.
The candidates marked with an asterisk* are openly gay. Yes, there are not one, not two, but three medical marijuana initiatives on the 2013 City of Los Angeles municipal ballot.
- Proposition F (Medical Marijuana Regulation and Taxation): No.
Of course my voting record is provided here for informational purposes only. You should make your own choices for whom and what you will cast your own ballot.