Wednesday, May 15, 2013

MadProfessah Is On Vacation (Grenada and Barbados)

more...

It's that time of year again! Last year I went off to Europe in May. The year before that I went to Cape Town, South Africa. Starting Wednesday May 15th until Thursday May 30th, I am officially on vacation. I am going to be visiting the Caribbean (Grenada, where I was born, and Barbados, where I went to secondary school). My husband is going as well, and it will be his first time in the Caribbean.

It should be a great trip!

I will have access to wireless internet and will of course bring devices with me but blogging will definitely be lighter than usual, maybe one post per day. My biggest peeve is that I will have to wait until I get back to see (S3E08) "Second Sons" episode of Game of Thrones.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin