Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Arrived in Atlanta

My direct flight LAX-ORD-ATL was cancelled due to weather in Chicago. Quelle Surprise! (The news was delivered to me by text message to my cellphone just as I arrived at the airport.) So, I had a couple of options: LAX-DFW-ATL (1959 miles) or LAX-MIA-ORD (2936 miles) getting in about an hour later.

Guess which one I picked?

LAX-MIA-ATL, of course! This way, if I have to be routed through Dallas on my way back I still will surpass the magic 4,542 miles I need to achieve Platinum status.

The flights were uneventful except I hate Miami's airport. It's under construction. I had to hoof it from arriving at E8 all the way to my connecting flight at A3 in just under 20 minutes before boarding started.

Anyway, in ATL until Saturday afternoon...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin