Friday, December 08, 2006

Finalists for Best LGBT 2006 Weblog Awards announced

No, Gentle Reader, Mad Professah didn't make the list (not that we expected to). I am surprised that Rod 2.0 didn't make the final cut, since I personally think that's the best LGBT blog around (at least closets to my own sensibilities). Without further ado, here are the nominees:
  • Queerty
  • Keith Boykin
  • Dorothy Surrenders
  • Pam's House Blend
  • Ohlala Paris Blog
  • Gay Patriot
  • Transcending Gender
  • Box Turtle Bulletin
  • Towleroad
  • The Republic of T.

I must confess I have never even heard of Dorothy Surrenders, Transcending Gender or Box Turtle Bulletin. One good thing about blog awards is that it spreads the word about amazing blogs that you haven't heard of before. Just last week, I discovered Craig Hickman's tennis blog, and I am glad that I did! I'm going to check out all the nominees pretty carefully, but just off the top of my head I'm pretty partial to Keith Boykin, Pam's House Blend, Republic of T and Queerty.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin