Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Gasquet Denies Being Gay (Again)


Towleroad has a story on World #8 Richard Gasquet of France again denying he's gay. Here's an excerpt from the interview:

Q. Now your matches are finished. Do you still have any plan to go around the city maybe with your uncle or your girlfriend?
RICHARD GASQUET: My uncle? No. My girlfriend, no. I have no girlfriend, so I will try to find one, one Chinese girl. Why not? Why not? I lost 6-1, 6-1. It will be very hard for me tonight. I’m ready to lose, you know.

Q. Who is the girl watching your match with your uncle?
RICHARD GASQUET: Not my girl. I don’t know. Not my girl, for sure. No, no, no, I have just friends. Men friends, but I’m not gay.
Over at Craig Hickman's Tennis Blog Gasquet is always referred to "Richie Red Shoes." Maybe that should be changed to Richie Red Shorts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He may or may not be gay and I don't care one way or the other, but, he sure is HOT and, one of the best looking players on the ATP, and, that picture only accentuates how sexy he is!

And, then there is that backhand....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin