Saturday, May 10, 2008

(Best and) Dumbest Survivor Ever!


I got around to watching this week's episode of Survivor: Micronesia (Fans versus Favorites) last night and was stunned to see that Erik, the only guy remaining was somehow talked into giving up immunity from elimination by the four girls remaining, who them proceeded to all vote to knock him out of the game! This happened while hottie James (from Survivor: China) looked on and declared "Now, I'm no longer the 'Dumbest Survivor Ever'!"
Mad Professah agrees with Entertainment Weekly who declares that this season of the show has been the best one since the first season (which I didn't watch). Last season there was another openly gay winner (undeserving, I thought) and this season since the Final Four consists of all women, there will be a female winner.
The Final Four are: Parvati, Cirie, Natalie and Amanda. I would be fine with anyone winning the million bucks except for Natalie on Sunday night. I thought Amanda should have won Survivor: China but it's clear that Cirie has been in control of this game from the beginning (despite never even being close to winning a single challenge). Parvati used her (exceedingly over-rated) feminine wiles to attach herself to strong players (Ozzie and James and Amanda) to coast through the game and thinks that she has been in control of the game the entire time.
I predict that Amanda will win the final immunity challenge, and if she is smart she will eliminate Cirie from the game.
Mad Professah's prediction's
SHOULD WIN: Amanda
WILL WIN: Cirie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm slightly taken aback by Amanda losing this edition. I believe her crying during the tribal council really did her in.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin