Friday, April 02, 2010

Celebrity Friday: James Clement



James Clement was voted off of the latest edition of Survivor: Heroes v. Villains last week, a few days after sustaining a serious injury to his knee which drastically limited his mobility. Of course I noticed immediately that he has one of the most beautiful physiques ever to appear on Survivor, but he was pretty unlucky this time and did not even make it as far as the merge this time. Surprisingly, the Heroes team is having larger problems with ego and losing numerous challenges to the Villains. I'm not sure if I'll continue watching the show now that the primary eye candy is gone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn he is PHYNE! I guess i have no reason to watch anymore either.

John

Anonymous said...

OMG I CANT BELEIVE IT!!!!
EYE CANDY THAT IS AFRICAN AMERICAN!!!
AND NOT "MIXED" OR 'EXOTIC'?????

AM I AT MADPROFESSAH BLOG?
OR IS THIS A DREAm????

OF COURSE I SEE YOU WENT BACK TO YOUR MIXED BOYS AND WHITE BOYS CHRIS EVANS AND FEDERER...YOU LOVE YOU SOME VANILLA HMMM MMM!

Ron Buckmire said...

Huh? As I said before.. "hawt is hot" regardless of what their skin color is...

I guess Anonymous #2 must have missed my stalking of Mehcad Brooks on this blog with all the pics posted of him in his underwear.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin