Sunday, September 06, 2015

2015 US OPEN: Order of Play For Today's In-Person Viewing!




The order of play for Sunday September 6th at the U.S. Open shows that there are some interesting and exciting matches on tap for me to see while I'm there. Unfortunately, most of them are in the behemoth that is Arthur Ashe Stadium. I just have a grounds pass today, but I couldn't afford a seat i Ashe that would let me view the play from the vantage point that would seem reasonable. But I'll still have fun watching those matches on the big screen On Grandstand there's the intriguing mixed doubles duo of Taylor Townsend and Donald Young at 130pm that I will check out before  the Venus match (I have never even heard of Anna Kontaveit, have you??) and the Serena-Madison match and then that's basically it for singles matches. I'm hoping for no upsets!

I'll try and post some updates about how the day is going either here or on Twitter later!

1 comment:

carter said...

Madison played some good tennis today, yet Serena was still Serena when it was all over, and for a change, she did it in straight sets.
If you did not see the night match between Novak and Roberto Bautista-Agut, it was the match of the tournament, where even Novak dropped a set, a first in the tournament.
Bautista-Agut was on fire in the 2nd set with a wicked forehand.
Sustaining it throughout the match did not happen, however.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin