Sunday, June 03, 2012

Post Number 5000!

This is my 5,000th post on The Mad Professah Lectures! I first started blogging way back on March 25 2003 (about the Supreme Court oral arguments in Lawrence v Texas), and then after posting 3 times in a week I realized how hard it was, stopped for 2 years, but then in January 2005 I really started blogging regularly. I generally blog once or twice a day, and have a personal goal of reaching 900 posts for the year. Post number 3,000 was published on October 29, 2009. I'm not exactly sure when post 4,000 happened.

More than 9 years after I  first started, the blog continues and now posts get automatically sent to my Twitter feed and Facebook page, neither of which existed when I began. I wonder what new service will be around when I hit post 10,000?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin