Wednesday, November 29, 2006

HEROES: Save The Cheerleader, Save The World

NBC's Heroes is the new breakthrough show of the television season. I have only caught up with the show recently (from episode #7) so I was happy to see that the SciFi Channel has been running repeats of each weekly episode, and today it is running a marathon of the first 6 episodes that I had previously missed! My DVR is set, so I thought I would drop a hint on y'all.

UPDATE THURSDAY 11/30/06 19:11: I watched the pilot episode and I have some of the complaints the other half when he saw me watching Episode #7: the acting is simply not very good. Yes, the storylines and production values are strong, but I don't know if they can survive extremely unpersuasive chracterizations and inability to emote realistically. Maybe there's a 2-dimensional quality that the director is forcing the actors to portray to reflect the source materials comic book roots? I'm not sure, but I'll have more to say about the show later on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin