Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MadProfessah Endorsements For Nov 4 Election

Finally, the moment you have been waiting for! Here are MadProfessah's endorsements for the November 4, 2008 election. Below are my positions on California's state ballot measures but I also have specific endorsements on City, County and Local Judges available on the web.
Proposition Number (Topic)                            MadProfessah
1A (High Speed Train Bond) YES
2 (Humane Farming) YES
3 (Children's Hospital Bond) NO
4 (Teen Safety Initiative) NO
5 (Non-Violent Drug Offenses) YES
6 (Prison Expansion) NO
7 (Renewable Energy Expansion) YES
8 (Eliminates Marriage Rights) HELL NO
9 (Victim Rights Amendment) NO
10 (Billionaire Renewable Energy Scam) NO
11 (Republican-Favored Re-districting) NO
12 (Veterans' Housing Bond) YES



Have you voted yet? I have!

4 comments:

Mac Daddy Tribute Blog said...

Just found your blog at the blog Fumbling Toward Diversity. I like it. I got you linked over at daddyBstrong.blogspot.com

Bryan J Blumberg said...

Thank you for finally posting your endorsements.

I did not vote early. I want to vote in person so I can personally watch my ink-a-dot card get inserted into the vote tabulator.

I finally got a No on 8 sign for my front yard. Within 24 hours it was stolen. The thief did not steal my Obama-Biden sign.

I discovered that No on 8 has an office right in my neighborhood! I wish they could make this more publicly known. Anyway, I got enough signs so that if one gets stolen each day between now and the election, I will have another to put in its place.

Anonymous said...

Yep, voted early, Obama and no on that silly, hate filled anti-gay tripe

Ron Buckmire said...

Ay disagreements with my positions on the Propositions?

I am surpised there is not more information on the Judges of the Superior Court.

What happened to LA WEEKLY's voting guide? That used to be a major source of mine

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin