Friday, June 10, 2011

Herman Cain Says Homosexuality Is A Sin and A Choice




MadProfessah first blogged about Black republican presidential candidate Herman Cain way back in April, noting then that he was once a mathematics major.

Cain has started making headlines because he is starting to appear in the middle or at the top of polling lists in early Presidential primary states, with more support than media darlings like Jon Huntsman and Tim Pawlenty.

Openly gay Miami Herald blogger Steve Rothaus has the transcript:
"I believe homosexuality is a sin because I'm a Bible-believing Christian, I believe it's a sin," he said. "But I know that some people make that choice. That's their choice." 
Cain was asked: "So you believe it's a choice?" 
"I believe it is a choice," he responded.
I wonder if Mr. Cain believes in the Golden Rule?

Hat/tip to Rod 2.0

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin