Monday, June 04, 2018

EYE CANDY: Mike Thurston (4th time!)





Michael Thurston is one of my favorite male models on the Internet. To me, he is one of the most photogenic guys on the planet. Along with Simeon Panda, I literally have never seen him take a bad picture, and several of his pictures are breathtaking. Clearly, many of you agree with me, because he has well over 350,000 followers on his Instagram page (@mikethurston). The pictures in this post were taken from that feed. Trust me, this is one Insta feed you want to be following!

I recently realized that he had only appeared as Eye Candy a mere three times (August 31, 2015; October 19, 2015December 28, 2015), which is quite a pedestrian number for a guy I enjoy seeing so often. Happily, I intend to rectify that problem in 2018.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin