Sunday, February 27, 2005

Oscar Winner Results

Today was "gay Superbowl Sunday." Basically, there were no surprises in the main categories. My predictions ended up being correct in 7 of 8 categories. Hilary Swank did beat Annette Bening, again. (I actually thought that might happen but I went with what I wanted to see happen.) She now has a perfect record: 2 nominations, 2 wins. Million Dollar Baby ended up with 4 Oscars (Picture, Director, Actress, Supporting Actor) while The Aviator won 5 Oscars (Supporting Actress, Editing, Art Direction, Costume Design and Cinematography). The Incredibles won 2 Oscars (Animated Feature, Sound Editing) as did Ray (Actor, Sound Mixing). I was very psyched that Finding Neverland (Score) and Sideways (Adapted Screenplay) won consolation Oscars after multiple nominations.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin