Sunday, August 29, 2010

2010 Emmy Awards Predictions

The  2010 Prime Time Emmy Awards are tonight. The two biggest awards of the night are the Series awards. Previously I discussed which of the nominees I actually watch.

Here are my predictions for the Comedy Series and Drama Series winners.
OUTSTANDING COMEDY SERIES
Glee
Modern Family
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Nurse Jackie
30 Rock
The Office
SHOULD WIN: Modern Family.
WILL WIN: Glee.
OUTSTANDING DRAMA SERIES
Lost
Breaking Bad
Dexter
Mad Men
True Blood
The Good Wife

SHOULD WIN: Lost.
WILL WIN: Mad Men.


In addition, there are numerous Acting categories. I predict that Jim Parson, Jane Lynch, Edie Falco and Eric Stonestreet will win in the Comedy categories. I really can't even hazard a guess in the Drama categories, though I think Terry O'Quinn will win (again) for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series for John Locke in Lost.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin