Wednesday, August 11, 2010

FOOD REVIEW: Five Guys Burgers




After hearing that Five Guys Burger was Barack Obama's favorite burger joint in D.C. the next time I was in town I checked it out. Apparently, Obama's new fave is Ray's Hell Burger (since that's were he took Russian President Dmitry Medvedev recently for a cheeseburger).

I have bad news for devotees of In-n-Out Burgers: I have found a better burger. The burgers at Five Guys are superior to the ones at In-n-Out although they are not as cheap. But I'd rather pay twice as much for a burger more than twice as good (and more than twice as filling).

Name: Five Guys Burgers
Location: 2300 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22201.
Contact: 703-812-8440.

AMBIANCE: B-.
SERVICE: B+.
VALUE: A-.
FOOD: A.

OVERALL: A-.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin